Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gage has been tagged!

Gage has been tagged by Tuki to list 10 things about himself. I'll help him type :)
We tag John Bryan and Brayden.

Here's his list:

1. I love monsters of any kind. Wolfman is one of my favorites. I now have to go barefoot all the time just like Wolfman. Skeletons are especially cool.

2. I like broccoli!

3. I like to pretend my food is something gross (spaghetti = worms.....)

4. One of my favorite movies is Toy Story.

5. Tractors are way cool, especially John Deere tractors.

6. I am 100% boy, but I still like the Little Mermaid!

7. Whenever we come home, Mommy says, 'home on the range', and I shout, 'No range!'.

8. I know all my colors, but if I ever get one wrong, I will argue with Mommy!

9. I can ride my trike and my john deere tractor!

10. I can count to 16, but I won't do it unless it's my own idea!

No comments: